25 June 2012

Wedding in Mexico Part 2!

Pictures of the lovely bride's sisters have surfaced and I am so pleased with the way their makeup turned out!
It's not like they needed much anyway since they are blessed with natural beauty!

I also did the hair of these two ADORABLE little beauties.  They're just so darn cute!
Just some soft beachy waves and curls to go with the beach wedding :)
I love this picture!  I feel like it belongs in an advertisement or something.
So much personality in this shot.  Love it
♥
Resort pool
Resort beach
Hey, it happens to the best of us
Universal look of confusion

2 comments:

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

gorgeous people and scenery! :)

Unknown said... [Reply to comment]

Thank you Lexi ☺

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I read and appreciate every single one ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...