20 January 2012

FOTD: Raging Violet


I've been kind of obsessed with purple lately.  I think it's a great color for every skin tone, and if you have brown eyes like me, purple definitely brings them out.

I never thought I'd look good with such a bright purple lipstick like D'Lilac, but what a pleasant surprise!

I've also been playing around with my eyebrow shape lately, I've been trying to grow them so that they're thicker.  I recently purchased new eyebrow products and so far I am happy.  However, they are still a work in progress.






Eyes:
[NARS] Strada 
[Lime Crime] Twilight 
[Lime Crime] Medusa (outer v)
[Lime Crime] Mirror Mirror
[Dolly Wink] eyelashes in Dolly Sweet
[Dior] Brow Pencil
[Anastasia] Brow Gel in Espresso
[Stila] Stay All Day Liquid Liner in Carbon Black
[Fiberwig] Mascara

Face:
[Sheer Cover] Plum Perfect blush
[Too Faced] Pink Leopard
[Too Faced] Candlelight

Lips:
[Lime Crime] D'Lilac
[MAC] Vacant Lipglass {LE}


Deuces










1 comments:

Admin said... [Reply to comment]

Purple Looks great on you! Very Pretty!!! :))

LHEY
www.mommylhey.com

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I read and appreciate every single one

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...