16 December 2011

What's in My Bag?

Hello dolls!

I treated myself to some early Christmas gifts and wanted to share what I picked up, with you.

So I'm going to breakdown my purchases by category (brand).
Let's begin...
Lime Crime 

I've heard a lot of buzz about this brand called Lime Crime.  Not only from viewing other blogs, but the advertisements are on every site, I swear!

So I decided to check out what all the fuss was about. 

I read through their site and saw that their eye primer was highly rated, along with all their shadow colors.

After some web research, I found this to be true.

I looked up where the nearest location was, and the rest is history.

What an amazing line.  The colors are so potent and vibrant!

And let me tell you about their candy eyed primer...wowza.  It does everything it says it will.

Here's what the Lime Crime website states the primer will do, and so far- I agree:
  • Intensifies color
  • Prevents creasing for up 24 hrs
  • Makes your eyeshadow water-proof
  • Comes off with waterproof makeup remover or lotion

Candy Eyed Eyeshadow Helper

Along with the primer, I bought three magic dust eyeshadows.  Although they are loose eyeshadows, they can be used for lips and cheeks as well.

The colors I got were:
Image 1
Magic Dust in Dragon Scales

Image 1
Magic Dust in Twilight

Image 1
Magic Dust in Mirror Mirror
M.A.C.

Famous costume designer, Gareth Pugh - who has worked with celebrities like Kylie Minogue, has a very unique, dark and sexy (in my opinion) collection with M.A.C.  I had to stop myself from buying everything- that was left.  Click here to check it out.

I bought the lipglass in "Vacant" and I love it.  It is such a unique iridescent color.

 Gareth Pugh for M·A·C Lipglass

Lipstick Queen

Then there's Lipstick Queen...let me tell you a little story about my experience with Lipstick Queen.

While I was in London in October, I checked out this trendy Apothecary called Space.NK.apothecary.

Space NK
Click picture to check it out
I spent over a good hour trying on countless lip colors in search of the perfect red.  When finally, I found it! When I asked the lady to grab that color for me, she let me know they were out of it...womp womp.

Lipstick Queen's Fifteen Minutes of Fame
Pop Art Lipgloss in #9
There's nothing more irritting than falling for something, and not being able to have it!! Grr!!

The color was #9 and the line was Lipstick Queen *sigh*.

I never wrote down the name and had been thinking about the color ever since.

When I went to purchase the Lime Crime products, guess what was sitting literally right next to it??!  LIPSTICK QUEEN!!  Luck?  I think not.  It was destiny.
I will do a follow up post reviewing these products, and will also make a seperate post on the
vitamins I bought, because I strongly believe that beauty must start on the inside.

Later loves!


 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I read and appreciate every single one

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...