27 January 2012

Gothic Valentine's Day Look: Black Rose

Happy Friday!!!  Ohhh TGI effin F!!

Since Valentine’s Day is quickly approaching, I wanted to post a look for the occasion.

This look is very different than the typical sweet and girly look (which I still love-thank you very much).

I wanted to put a darker, almost Tim Burton-like twist on a Valentine’s Day look.  So I did just that, and called it “Black Rose”.  However, I can’t take the credit for that name.  My roommates friend came over and took one look at me and said “woa” (he couldn’t understand why I was decked out at 9 o’clock on a Thursday night) when I explained what I was doing he said “oh, I get it.  Like a black rose.”  Genius! Yes!  Like a black rose!  See, who said men are completely useless?! Hehe

I must admit, I’m letting my brows grow in a tad before getting them threaded next week, hence why there are as woofin as they are.  Pardonne moi!

Without further ado, here’s the look:  




Eyes:
[NYX] Jumbo eye pencil in Milk (all over eye are)
[MAC] Carbon (outer half of eye)
[MAC] Cranberry (inner half of eye)
[BH] 120 Palette
[Stila] Stay All Day waterproof liquid liner in Carbon Black
[Smashbox] eye liner pencil in Onyx
[NYX] lashes- forgot the style number :/

Face:
[MAC] Cranberry (lightly dusted on cheeks)
[Sheer Cover] Plum Perfect blush
[Too Faced] Candlelight

Lips:
[Lime Crime] Carousel gloss in Kaleidoscope




2 comments:

Maryam Maquillage said... [Reply to comment]

WOW, this makeup look is soooo sultry!!! You are super talented darling, I adore your looks :))

Unknown said... [Reply to comment]

Thanks so much, you're such a doll! You have no idea how much I appreciate you :)

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I read and appreciate every single one

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...