09 July 2012

FOTD Birthday Edition!


Today is my official birthday!

I want to thank all of my close friends for coming out and surprising me on Saturday.  It touched my heart beyond what words can express.

Unfortunately, I had too much "fun" at dinner and did not take any pictures of this surprise, or my dress!

The only photos I have were taken with my iPhone, so they are not the best quality, and of course they are of my makeup.  I was very happy with the outcome.  It was a very simple, yet sexy look that focused on playing up the eyes.  Exactly what I was going for. 

Here's my Face Of The Day- Birthday Edition!
Face
[NARS] Laguna (contour)
[NARS] blush in Dolce Vita
[Too Faced] Pink Leopard bronzer
[Yves Saint Laurent] TOUCHE ÉCLAT luminizing pen

Eyes
[MAC] Sand & Sun {LE from three summers ago}
[Lancôme] ARTLINER - Precision Point eye liner in Noir
[NARS] Marie-Galante {LE} blue side- lightly on outer v
[MAC] Soft brown
[Revlon] Fantasy Length Lashes in 99500 Intensifying

Eyebrows
[Anastasia] Brow gel in Espresso
[Anastasia] Brow Express
[Anastasia] Brow Express (highlighter)
[Dior] Brow Pencil

Lips
[Yves Saint Laurent]  Golden Gloss #50

Nails of the evening: 
Nail decals by Kiss in Gown
Unfortunately, these do not stay on for too long.  But they're so cute!
Rawr! :)
Pictures from Sunday's BBQ.  We're so silly :P
Pictures taken on one of our stops.  A small attempt to stall the birthday girl :)
Or...a simple excuse to feed my Instagram addiction!

3 comments:

Maryam Maquillage said... [Reply to comment]

OMG Happpppyyyyy Birthday you gorgeous girl!!! Wishing you happiness, love, health, wealth and success!!! oxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

Unknown said... [Reply to comment]

You're the sweetest Maryam!!!

Unknown said... [Reply to comment]

you're such a beauty! beautiful eye make up!


The Fashion Menue

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I read and appreciate every single one

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...