16 July 2012

The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little extra.

Every once in a while, it's good to unplug from life and enjoy its simplicities.

This weekend kicked off with me going to South Street Seaport in Manhattan on Friday; Saturday my bestie Liz, and I went to a farm and picked peaches and berries, and also enjoyed ourselves walking around a really old town filled with cute boutiques and antique shops; Sunday I went back to the farm and town, then finished the weekend with a mini-hike (I had flip flops on) at a local state park, where I sat on some rocks and soaked my toes.  It was really hot out, so the cold stream felt amazing!  It couldn't have been more perfect.

It had to be one of the most relaxing and positive weekends thus far this summer.

There's nothing like spending time with your best friend, and reflecting.
@ South Street Seaport
Finally wearing my JC Lita Spikes! 
        ♥ her
Goats have slimy tongues.  Gross!
Having fun picking peaches, and climbing trees in my American Flag Converse by John Varvatos Chuck Taylor
We climbed the 'Giant Haystack'! 
Eager little goat!
Top: View of the barns; Bottom Left: Apple Orchard; Bottom Right: Blueberry Bush
The lake @ the local state park
Dipping my tootsies in the refreshing stream
Here's a video of me pulling Liz around the farm, in a wagon- and almost taking us both out while going down a hill 

2 comments:

Maryam Maquillage said... [Reply to comment]

I love a good ol' personal post!! you and your bestie are adorable :))

From High Heels to Hiking Boots said... [Reply to comment]

I love this post, and you! -Ash

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I read and appreciate every single one

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...